Determine how whiskey sales in bars, restaurants, and stores correlated to each time of year in NYC to determine when whiskey sells the most and in what locations.
- In the United States, 27% of winter liquor orders from BevSpot in 2018 were from whiskey while only 20% of orders were whiskey in the summer. There was an average of 24% orders of whiskey during autumn and spring.
- In 2017, 34% of liquor sales from BevSpot in New York City was Whiskey.
- The most popular whiskey brands sold in New York City bars are Jameson, Jack Daniel’s, Grey Goose, and Bulleit.
- The United states Whiskey market is the leading spirits market with a 7.7% growth rate and accounting for over 70% of spirits exports.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.