Determine how whiskey sales in bars, restaurants, and stores correlated to each time of year in NYC to determine when whiskey sells the most and in what locations.
- In the United States, 27% of winter liquor orders from BevSpot in 2018 were from whiskey while only 20% of orders were whiskey in the summer. There was an average of 24% orders of whiskey during autumn and spring.
- In 2017, 34% of liquor sales from BevSpot in New York City was Whiskey.
- The most popular whiskey brands sold in New York City bars are Jameson, Jack Daniel’s, Grey Goose, and Bulleit.
- The United states Whiskey market is the leading spirits market with a 7.7% growth rate and accounting for over 70% of spirits exports.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Because statistics surrounding seasonal whiskey sales in New York City are very limited, we suggest continuing the research by category - Bars, Restaurants, and Stores. For each category, we suggest finding any information through statistical databases, news reports, or recent studies that provide data on the whiskey sales in New York City. We suggest providing details on the total sales, percentage of sales per season, and the top-selling brands.
Because statistics surrounding seasonal whiskey sales in New York City are very limited, we could continue research on whiskey sales by category in major US cities. We suggest looking for the percentage of sales per season and any other relevant data.