Sky-Frame Marketing Competitive Landscape
To obtain a competitive landscape for Sky-Frame in the same format as the attached previous research to be better informed about the market.
- Sky-Frame has a frameless sliding window with Swiss architecture. There is a flush transition between indoors and outdoors.
- Sky-Frame sells to private individuals, architectural and engineering firms, commercial contractors, and general contractors.
- Sky-Frame targets a client that wants a luxury, high-performance window that makes a statement.
- As of 2011, Sky-Frame was active on almost every continent. Currently their products are featured on every continent.
- A search of the advertising databases WeLoveAd and MOAT, showed no print or television advertising.
- For Milan Design Week 2019, they had a project called "A Piece Of Sky" that may be viewed here. The description stated, “A Piece of Sky is an exploration of different dimensions, perspectives and spaces. The name of the installation, combined with the experience it offers, conjures up images of the sky, the universe, the earth and its very creation.”
- Sky-Frame has developed a brand image that reflects quality, aesthetics, and the majority of their pictures connect their windows to nature, beautiful views, and wildlife.
- Sky-Frame regularly wins prestigious design and business awards for its frameless sliding windows, adding to their image of being a superior product.
- This month, they participated in the World Architecture Festival in Amsterdam.
- Sky-Frame sends out a newsletter that can be subscribed to on their website.
- Their website contains blogs, picture galleries, and press releases that talk about how exceptional and unique their product is, along with projects they have completed for high-visibility clients like Sotheby's.
- There is a section that explains to architects about their product with downloadable spec sheets.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.