HIPAA Compliance Services Market Size
To find data about the market size, growth, segmental breakdown, key players operating in the HIPAA compliance services market, and their pricing. The research needs to specifically focus on the HIPAA software/consulting vertical within the eGRC market.
HIPAA Compliance Software Market Size
- HIPAA compliant software is typically an "application or service for healthcare organizations that involves all the necessary privacy and security safeguards to encounter the requirements of HIPAA, for instance, protect messaging solutions, hosting services, and secure cloud storage services." It provides a framework to guide a HIPAA-covered entity or business associate through the process of becoming HIPAA-compliant and ensuring continued compliance with HIPAA and HITECH Act Rules.
- Most information about the market size and growth of the HIPAA compliance services market size is behind the paywalls. Some examples of such paywalled reports include ones from Market Watch, Aere Search, Market & Research, and Market.Biz, among others.
- As per independent estimates by Paubox CEO, there were around 22 million Americans who were required to be HIPAA compliant in the workplace in 2014. By 2022, this number is estimated to reach 26 million Americans, thereby depicting a 2.1% CAGR over the 2014-2022 period.
- Based on deployment type, the global HIPAA compliance software market can be segmented into on-premise and cloud, while in terms of end-user the market can be segmented into hospitals and research institutes.
- Some key global players operating in the HIPAA compliance software market include Ostendio, Congruity 360, DriveStrike, LifeOmic, Azalea Health, SecPod Technologies, Vicarius, and Zenefits, among others.
Summary of our Early Findings
- During our pre-research, we were unable to find any precompiled information about the market size and growth of the HIPAA compliance services in the public domain. All the information found was behind the paywalls.
- We were also unable to find any relevant data like the percentage breakdown of the overall eGRC market into HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, NIST, etc., that can help us to triangulate the market size of the HIPAA compliance software market.
- However, we were able to identify some independent estimates about the US market in terms of the Americans who will be required to be HIPAA compliant in the workplace by 2022. Also, we were able to identify some key players operating in the industry, along with the segmentation details of the industry based on end-user and deployment type. The market size details of these individual segments were again behind the paywall.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.