Latino-American Marketing Trends
Gain an understanding of Latino-American marketing trends, with a focus on what content and marketing tactics have been the most successful at targeting this audience.
Expanding Digital Content
- Brands are attempting to reach Latino millennials by expanding their online and digital content.
- This includes focusing around Latino interests in online content related to food, culture, beauty, sports, and politics.
Targeting Gen Z
- Brands looking to focus on Latinos are aiming at the growing Gen Z demographic.
- This is because this younger generation has a large percentage of Latinos and Hispanics. In fact, 1 in 4 people under the age of 18 are Hispanic.
- Latino Gen Z’ers are more likely to buy online products, and make purchases more often than white and African Americans in the same age group.
- Messaging that speaks to Hispanic and Latino consumers typically reflects their values and cultures, so brands are using Latino influencers to do communicate this.
- Influencers that are bilingual, and trusted by this audience tend to be effective, as word of mouth is effective marketing strategy.
- Video content from influential Latinos tends to be of high impact.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.