Holiday Media Moments
To obtain a list of large media events held from 12/20/2019 to 1/10/2020, with details on what they are and how large the audience is.
- When events were held in 2018 but the 2019 dates have not yet been made public, the 2018 dates are provided as reference
EVENTS FROM 12/20/19 TO 1/10/20
- In 2018, the Hollywood Christmas Parade aired on both the Armed Forces Network and the Hallmark Channel on Christmas Day.
- The Disney Christmas Parade airs on ABC on Christmas Day.
- The NFL Playoffs begin on 1/4/20 with two games, followed by two games on 1/5/20. Typically, these games draw 30-40 million TV viewers per game.
- The College Football Playoffs semifinals will be held on 12/28/19. The winners of those games will meet on 1/13/20 for the championship game. The championship game tends to draw 20-30 million TV viewers.
- Watching the ball drop in Times Square in 2018 was easy due to coverage on ABC, NY1, CNN, Fox, and Univision. Additionally, the event was available for streaming through the Times Square website and the Earth Cam website.
HOLIDAY MEDIA EVENTS PRIOR TO 12/20/19
- The Hollywood Christmas Parade premiered in 2018 on the CW channel on 12/14. No details on this year's schedule was found. When the parade was shown on the CW in 2016, it drew 1.41 million viewers.
- On November 19, 2018, Saks Fifth Avenue streamed Theater of Dreams, the unveiling of its holiday windows with over 100 Broadway dancers.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.