Home Health Care Agency Award
To find home health care agency award opportunities in order to facilitate a public relations strategy.
- Home Care Pulse's Best of Home Care Awards provides an annual award to home care award in three categories: Leader in Excellence, Provider of Choice, and Employer of Choice. The awards are given on a state by state basis. To be eligible, a home care agency has to enroll in Home Care Pulse's Satisfaction Management program for a minimum of six months.
- The evaluation is done every January before the award is conferred.
- Comagine Health, formerly HealthInsight, is launching Comagine Health Award Program in 2020 as a successor of the HealthInsight Quality Award Program that has been recognizing "providers in hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies and outpatient practices for excellence in health care quality" since 2004.
- The last HealthInsight Quality Award Program was in 2018 and the new award program will take begin in 2020. The last award was announced on December 2018.
- SeniorAdvisor.com's Best of Home Care award "recognizes outstanding senior living and home care providers who have received consistently high ratings from residents and their families."
- The award is open to providers offering services in assisted living, independent living, in-home care, memory care, or skilled nursing in the United States or Canada.
- The award is conferred every January and the 2020 award will also be conferred in January 2020.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.