Field Service Management Industry
- According to IBISWorld the Field Service Management Software industry in the U.S. is estimated at $1.6 billion in 2020.
- The market had an annualized growth of 11% from 2015 to 2020
- The companies holding the largest market share include: SAP SE ADR, Oracle Corporation, PTC Inc. and ClickSoftware Technologies.
- Other industry reports also provide the following as key market players based in the U.S.: ServiceMax, Salesforce, Infor, Trimble, ServicePower, FieldAware, Zinier, Accruent, FieldEdge, and ServiceTitan.
- According to the Summer 2020 Field Service Management Software Customer Success Report the market leaders (vendors with a substantial customer base and market share) headquartered in the U.S. as: ServiceTitan, FieldAware, FieldEdge, Housecall Pro, Jobber, mHelpDesk, ServiceMax, simPRO, and WorkWave. This list includes Jobber and simPRO, which are not headquartered in the U.S.
- Top performers (vendors with significant market presence and enough customer reference content to validate their vision) include: Corrigo, Exel Computer Systems, Joblogic, Kickserv, Mize, MSI Data, RazorSync, Service Fusion, and ServicePower.
Home Service Management Industry
- In the global home management software market some of the main players include: Comarch, SAP, IFS, FieldPLANR, Skedulo, ClickSoftware, ServiceMax, ServiceTitan, Acumatica, Accruent, Astea, FieldEdge, Core Systems, ServicePower, Oracle, Microsoft, Verizon Connect, Jobber.
Summary of Findings
In this preliminary hour of research, we determined that information on the U.S. field service management software market and players (or home service management software players) is readily available. We have provided a list of market leaders and top performers in the industry.
We suggest continuing with the research to provide the requested data on revenue, market share, and customers, primarily on the named companies: ServiceTitan, FieldAware, ServiceMax, and ServicePower. As these companies are private information on the revenue and market share may not be easily available.