Australian Homeowner Buyer Motivations
To understand buying motivations and behavior (specifically how they compare products, how they choose certain products and why, etc.) for homeowners in Australia for products and services such as solar, homeloans, and insurance, to capitalize on financial benefits within these markets.
- 2.6 million Australians use finder.com.au, a comparison site that compares everything for consumers to help make their life easier, who recently published an article for the best home insurance providers in Australia.
- A government moneysmart website gives information on how consumers should choose home insurance in Australia. It talks about choosing the right coveraged based on specific needs, comparing different plans, and renewing insurance plans.
- An Australian solar website ranking the top solar panels in the country based on efficiency, performance, product warranties, australian presence, and value lists Sunpower, LG, and REC as the top three companies.
- This product review website from Australia lists the top solar panel companies based on customer reviews. Sunpower has a 4.5 rating with 2,186 reviews, while the top three with 5.0 reviews, although much less, are Smart Energy Answers, Go Run Solar, and Smart House Solar.
- The same government moneysmart website for Australia gives information on how to choose a home loan. The article delves into interest rates, types of loans, loan term periods, and much more.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.