The goal is to create a company profile for Hometown Foods and three of their brands: Pillsbury, Funfetti, and Hungry Jack. This information will be used to put together a presentation on these companies.
- Hometown Foods has an estimated revenue of $440 million.
- Hometown Foods owns the following brands: Pillsbury, Funfetti, Hungry Jack, Jim Dandy, Martha White, and White Lily.
- The company was founded in 2018 and immediately acquired some of the above brands from the JM Smucker Company.
- The Pillsbury product list include many products such as frozen and refrigerated biscuits, pizza crusts, cookie dough, and Toaster Strudels.
- Some potential competitors of Pillsbury include Rhodes, Betty Crocker, and Jiffy Mix.
- Pillsbury has over 4.5 million followers on Facebook.
- Hungry Jack offers specialty pancake and waffle mixes. Some products include Belgian waffle mix, Funfetti pancake mix, gluten-free mixes, and chocolate chip pancake mix.
- Hungry Jack products appear to be most widely offered in Kroger-owned stores across the nation, as well as Walmart.
- Funfetti tends to market through new product designs and packaging. Some examples include their new Strawberry cake mix and their Galaxy cake mix.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.