Homewares Market Research
To understand the consumers in the homewares market in terms of who they are, why they buy homeware products, where they buy, and what other brands they purchase. The information will be used to inform a market strategy for a new target group (younger demographic).
- The U.S. homewares market is valued at $226m and is expected to realize further growth in the coming years.
- Some popular brands are Houzz, Home Depot, and Wayfair. The brands are using consumer data to create better experiences for customers.
- In March 2018, Lifetime Brands completed the acquisition of Filament brands, creating a diverse portfolio of kitchenware, tableware, and other home products.
- On a global level, the Oneida Group, Inc., Groupe SEB, Pacific Market International, Lock & Lock Co Ltd, Libbey Inc., International Cookware SAS, Inter Ikea Systems B.V., Conair Corporation, Avon Products, Inc., and Arc International are some brands that are keenly watched by market analysts and stakeholders.
- According to industry insights, “online is becoming a more important channel in homewares and will take a greater share of the market every year to 2023, with younger customers increasingly expecting to be able to buy at a time and in a way that suits them.”
- In the homewares segment, online customer satisfaction deteriorated sharply in 2018.
- In 2019, revenue in the Furniture & Homeware segment amounts to US$44,483 million.
- During the first hour of research, we could not immediately find much of the needed information on consumer behaviors in the homewares market. Even so, we have provided some useful insights that will help set the pace for this research.
- To allow the research team to proceed with the research and find the needed information, please choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
- Kindly specify if this research should be globally focused or US-focused
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.