You are interested the global market size of honey ranked by type, its growth, and countries it is most consumed in.
- The global market size for honey in 2018 was $7.7 billion. It is predicted to reach $10.3 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate of 4.8%.
- Some of the major key players in the global honey industry are "Barkman Honey, Golden Acres Honey, Steens Honey, Rowse Honey Ltd, Capilano Honey, and Dabur India."
- The global market size for organic honey is currently $500 million. This figure is expected to be $910 million by 2024 at a CAGR of 10.4%.
- Europe has a 39% share of the organic honey market while North America has a 31% share.
- Some of the main manufacturers of organic honey are Dutch Gold, Nature's Nate, Rowse, Barkman Honey, and Langese.
- By type, the global honey market is segmented into alfalfa honey, wildflower honey, buckwheat honey, acacia honey, clover honey, and others.
- Organic honey is segmented into mixed organic honey, manuka, clover, and other.
COUNTRIES CONSUMING & IMPORTING HONEY
- India has the highest number of beehives while China has the highest production volume of honey.
- Central African Republic, New Zealand, Slovenia, Greece, Switzerland, and Austria are the countries that consume the most honey.
- The US, Germany, Japan, France, and the UK imported the most natural honey in 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.