Hospitality Technology Landscape
To obtain a list of companies with contact information that are providing technology solutions for the hospitality industry that focus on guest services and experience for the purposes of creating a market map.
Preliminary research found an additional 10 technology companies in the U.S. that are developing tools for the hospitality industry.
- RoomAssistant is an app that hotels can provide to their guests that allows them to "access to all... hotel services on their smartphone or tablet."
- The app minimizes check-in time and allows hotels to maximize guest spending, gather guest feedback, and build long-term relationships.
- Guests can be reached in real time via mass messages, which are delivered even if the application is not in use at the time.
- RoomAssistant can be reached through this form or via a free instant call that can be initiated on its contact page.
- SmartTouch is concierge software developed by Incentient.
- Hotels can design a bespoke concierge app that will deliver a "cutting edge luxury experience for guests that guarantees a greater uptake of amenities and venue services."
- Requests for services and amenities are handled through the app, which frees up staff to "spend quality time with guests in the moments they most expect and need the highest level of service."
- Incentient can be contacted by filling out this form.
GLAD TO HAVE YOU
- Glad to Have You is a hospitality app developed by HomeAway Software.
- The Glad to Have You app "provides guests all the information they need about [a] vacation rental and integrates with [various] property management software."
- The app can provide restaurant recommendations, directions to local attractions, and instructions on how to access services and amenities, which has shown to reduce calls and emails to property managers by 75%.
- Property managers can also access analytics and reporting tools to "increase revenue through targeted marketing before, during, and after a guests’ stay."
- HomeAway Software can be contacted at (877) 238-2287 or by completing this form.
- Roombler is a hotel management software product that is designed for "independently minded hosts, guesthouse and hotel owners."
- The software helps hoteliers and hosts with 10 units or fewer with managing bookings, check-ins, check-outs, payments, and confirmation emails.
- Roombler includes a booking engine, which allows guests to book properties directly and it also integrates with Airbnb, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia, among others.
- To contact Roombler, use the chat feature on its website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspirock is an itinerary planning app that offers users the ability to customize a day-by-day travel itinerary for free.
- Users are able to enter their travel preferences and be matched with over 230,000,000 data points that include best places to visit, best times to visit, reviews, transportation options, and "hidden gems."
- The planning engine helps travelers minimize their travel time, see what attractions are open, and receive recommendations on how much time to spend in each place.
- Inspirock can be contacted through the form on its website.
- Whistle is a hospitality customer service and communication tool that "allows hotels and guests to communicate via SMS and Mobile Messaging before, during, and after their stay."
- The tool features multi-channel guest messaging, team messaging, live chat, automated messaging, guest surveys, translation services, analytics, reporting, and automatic and suggested replies.
- Whistle offers integration to property management systems and provides a digital front office platform where all communications can be tracked and initiated.
- Whistle can be contacted by phone at (323) 476-1703 or by email at email@example.com.
- IQGuest is a customizable hotel app from IQWare.
- Features include mobile check-in services with room upgrade options, paid check-out extensions, the ability to re-book the property, the ability to purchase activities and enhancements, detailed itineraries, and the ability to share information about the property.
- In addition, hotel management can send messages and special offers to guests before, during, and after their stay.
- IQWare can be contacted by phone at (877) 698-5151 or by completing the online form.
- Connectstream is a hospitality app that allows hoteliers to communicate with their staff.
- Hotel employees can use the app to schedule shifts, see activity information, access FAQs, and receive immediate updates.
- Daily tasks such as initiating and logging maintenance tickets, hazard tickets, guest complaints, and more can be automated through the app.
- Staff members also have access to online libraries and the hotel's agenda so they are ready to assist guests immediately. In addition, guest tickets can be opened within the app.
- Connectstream can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zest is a mobile check-in app developed by StayNTouch.
- This app allows hotels to monetize late check-ins and check-outs, offer room upgrades, provide ancillary services, and improve housekeeping efficiency.
- Zest integrates with property management systems and allows guests to check-in or check-out via the web or a mobile device.
- The app also offers email notifications, keyless entry, and bill review.
- StayNTouch can be contacted via phone at 301 358-1356 or by completing the online form.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.