Hosptials and Assisted Living - Newsletters & Blogs
To help with creating a public relations plan, determine if the top 10 hospitals and the top 10 assisted living facilities in Los Angeles county have blogs and/or newsletters that accept outside content, either sponsored or earned.
- According to U.S. News and World Reports, the top 10 hospitals in Los Angeles County, California, are UCLA Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Keck Medical Center of USC, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Huntington Memorial Hospital, UCI Medical Center, Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Mission Hospitals (Mission Viejo and Laguna Beach), MemorialCare Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, and Adventist Health-Glendale.
UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Health has many publications for patients and doctors including Vital Signs, U Magazine, and Health Tips for Parents.
- A look through the summer 2019 issue and the spring 2019 issue of Vital Signs did not give any indication that outside material is utilized in the newsletter. All the articles were written by UCLA doctors and staff. Of course this is only a sample size of two and further digging may find different results.
- The Vital Signs newsletter does provide a Contact Us page would could be used to reach out and determine if sponsored content is accepted.
ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES
- An article on Retirementliving.com provided a list of 12 best assisted living facilities in LA county. The list was created using the services provided by each facility as well as reputation, determined by reviews of residents and their families.
- AssistedLivingToday.com also published a list of the top 25 assisted living facilities in California. The British Home, Sunny Hills, Grandview Palms, Nikkei Senior Gardens, The Breakers Long Beach, Belmont Village of Burbank, Topanga Park Assisted Living, AvanteGarde Senior Living of Tarzana, and The Watermark at Beverly Hills were all on the list and determined to be in Los Angeles County.
- Unfortunately, none of the facilities on Retirement Living's list were also on Assisted Living Today's list. We were unable to locate a list of assisted living facilities that ranked facilities by the number of beds.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.