To provide a briefing paper on Etteplan that includes product lines, revenue, CEO contact details, and new product developments to gain a competitive insight into the company.
- Etteplan is a Finish company that offers solutions for plant engineering and industrial equipment. They also provide embedded solutions and software to manufacturing companies on a global level. The company started as a small engineering firm 30 years ago but has grown on a global scale with offices now in Beijing and Xi'an, China, and Poznan, Poland. They also have staff in Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands. Etteplan employs 3,400 global engineering specialists.
- Their revenue in 2018 was EUR 236 million. The President and CEO is Juha Nakki, who has been in the role since 2012. Before that, he served as a Vice President for 6 Years. His LinkedIn profile can be viewed here. Mr. Nakki's contact email is email@example.com.
- Etteplan offers services across five areas, Engineering, Embedded Systems, Testing and Test Laboratory, Software and Digitization, and Product and Asset Information.
- Engineering services encompass additive management, automation and robotics, battery technologies, climate technologies, digital twin, electrical engineering, engineering analysis, mechanical engineering, plant engineering, project management, safety engineering, and systems engineering.
- Their Embedded Systems division provides services in antenna and aerial design, cybersecurity, electromagnetic stimulation, electronics design, and embedded software design.
- Etteplan provides accredited EMC testing, compliance control, data acquisition and control systems, EMC, RF spectrum, IOP, and antenna testing, environmental testing, failure analysis and quality testing, HVAC testing, product safety and training, production testers and test data management, and software test automation through its Testing and Test Laboratory division.
- Application development, business critical solutions, and UX and service design are services provided by the Software and Digitalization division.
- Product and Asset Services provides asset management information, digital product information, installation information, learning and training, localization and translations, maintenance and service information, product information management, technical documentation software, user and operator information, and visualizations.
- According to Zoominfo, Etteplan's main competitors include Semcon AB, InfoTech Enterprises Limited, Thornton Tomasetti, and Smith Seckman Reid Inc. Crunchbase also listed these companies as competitors.
- In our first hour of research, we were able to locate the majority of the information sought. Most of the information was readily available, and there is nothing to suggest the additional information required concerning products and product developments will not be accessible.
- While we have listed four main competitors to Etteplan, it should be noted we did not have the opportunity to independently verify these competitors due to the time constraints.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.