To obtain background information on Andrew Marks, including how the financial world sees him.
- Andrew Marks is currently the Head of EMEA Distribution, Managing Director at Artisan Partners UK LLP.
- He joined the institution as the Managing Director, Artisan Partners UK LLP. At the firm, he is charged with the responsibility of business development and client servicing in all non-U.S. markets for the firm’s Global Equity strategy.
- He is also responsible for the coordination of local support in the EMEA region for all other Artisan Partners’ strategies.
- Before joining Artisan, Andrew had worked for ten years at T. Rowe Price Group, where he was served as Director, Head of Client Relationships, U.K. & Ireland, with responsibility for the firm’s institutional direct and financial intermediary relationships.
- Andrew Marks has functional experience in the areas of management of sales, client service, and marketing teams to support international business growth - from start-up through to later stage expansion; operational planning (fund vehicles, share classes, fees); and board-level engagement and reporting.
- According to Dean Patenaude, Artisan Head of Global Distribution, Andrew Marks is one of the most experienced marketers in the industry.
Summary of Early Findings
- During the first hour of research, we mostly found information about Andrew Mark's career.
- Not much information is available on how he is seen in the financial world.
- We, however, believe that with more hours, the research team will be able to conduct a more in-depth search to fish out the needed information.
- Please choose one or more of the proposed next steps in the scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.