Faizcy H. Profile
To understand Faizcy H.'s credibility and reach to determine if he could be a potential investor.
During our preliminary research, we were able to provide insights into Faizcy's credibility. In order to do this, we looked into his past work experience, education, skills and endorsements, recommendations, and accomplishements. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Faizcy started as a Communications Manager in 2003 for Virgin.
- He then changes directions and opened Lumley's Fine Art in 2004, that he still owns today.
- In addition, starting in 2016, he became a gallery director for private clients, which he still does today.
- From 1999-2002, Faizcy attended London College of Music and Arts where he obtained a degree in Media, the Arts and Advertising.
Skills and Endorsements
- From his LinkedIn profile, we found that 17 people endorse his business development skills.
- In addition, 16 people endorse his television skills, and 15 people endorse his new business development skills.
- In 2002, Faizcy was awarded as President of The Artists Academy
- In 2001, he was given the Captain of The Year award for a sports team at The London College of Music.
- In addition, in 2001, he was the President runner-up for the student union at The Londong College of Music.
- He also has worked on a project for London Couture published by The Victoria and Albert Museum by contributing pictures.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
In order to provide a better understanding of the credibility of Faizcy H., we suggest conducting a press search to compile a list of 5-7 articles or publications Faizcy has been mentioned in. For each articles/publication, we will provide the title, link, and a summary of its contents, regarding to Faizcy. We will make sure to exclude any interviews, as that can be covered in a separate block of research.
Considering that Faizcy founded Lumley's Fine Arts back in 2004, we suggest allowing articles from 2004 to present, as those may be the most relevant.
In addition, in order to understand Faizcy's reach, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to determine the number of followers he has on each of his social media accounts, this will include Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as any other profiles he has. If, for whatever reason, Faizcy does not have any personal social media accounts, we will expand the scope to look at the following of Lumley's Fine Arts for each social media account.
In addition, we will conduct a press search to uncover 3-5 interviews Faizcy has done. For each interview, we will provide a link to the article and a summary of what the interview was about. Considering that Faizcy founded Lumley's Fine Arts back in 2004, we suggest allowing interviews from 2004 to present, as those may be the most relevant.