Hydraulic Fracturing Tools and Players
To obtain the market sizes and key players for physical tools and services related to hydraulic fracturing drilling, well completion, and production processes for the purposes of new market evaluation.
Preliminary research shows the North American market sizes for drilling, well completion, and production are available for 2016. Further research is needed to provide a market size for 2019. Additional research is also required to identify key players in each segment, along with their revenue and tools and/or services.
- The 2016 North American market sizes for drilling, well completion, and production are triangulated as follows.
- Drilling: $51.12 billion
- Well Completion: 39.71 billion
- Production: $15.45 billion
- In 2016, the global market size for drilling was $130.82 billion, which was a decline of 5.7% from 2015. However, the segment still represented the largest share of the market at 41.5%.
- In 2016, the global market size for well completion was $82.73 billion, which was down from $87.09 billion in 2015. This segment represented 26.2% of the market.
- Production represented 9.1% of the market in 2016 and was valued at $28.61 billion, down from $29.29 billion in 2015.
- In 2015, the North American drilling market was valued at $54.19 billion, which was 39% of the global market ($54.19 billion / $138.717 billion). Therefore, in 2016, the North American market size was worth $51.12 billion ($130.82 billion x 0.39).
- In 2015, the North American well completion market was valued at $41.793 billion, which was 48% of the global market ($41.793 billion / $87,091 billion). Therefore, in 2016, the North American market size was worth $39.71 billion ($82.727 billion x 0.48).
- In 2015, the North American production market was valued at $15.875 billion, which was 54% of the global market ($15.875 billion / $29.286 billion). Therefore, in 2016, the North American market size was worth $15.45 billion ($28.608 billion x 0.54).
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.