Hydraulics Components Market
The goal is to determine the market size of the heavy machinery hydraulic component distribution and aftermarket Will-Fit markets, as well as see a competitive landscape of hydraulics component manufacturers.
- The global hydraulics components market is expected to reach $49.1 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.4%.
- Dynex is located in Pewaukee, WI. They also have branches in Ashland, MA and the United Kingdom.
- Dynex has at least 28 employees and an estimated revenue of $11.4 million. They have 113 distribution locations.
- Sun Hydraulics has offices in Florida, Germany, the United Kingdom, Korea, China, India, and Australia.
- Sun Hydraulics' strategy is to offer the most advanced hydraulic technology and to inform buyers by providing complete information on their products. They do this by providing things like performance information and 3D-models of each item on their site.
- Hartmann Controls is a private company that does not publish their revenue, but we found an estimated revenue of $26.8 million. They also have 81 estimated employees.
- Hartmann Controls focuses on providing equipment for the mining, railroad, energy, construction, and oil industries.
- Rotec provides components for the aerospace, Marine, and utility industries.
- Rotec's main office is located in Somerset, United Kingdom.
- Rotec is a private company that does not publish their revenue, but we found an estimated revenue of $28.5 million and an estimate of 152 employees.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.