Hydrogen Fuel Cell Market Size (USA)
To determine the U.S. Hydrogen Fuel Cell market size with a breakdown by application or usage.
- The current market size for Hydrogen Fuel Cells market globally is $1.69 billion.
- It is expected to grow at 14.8% CAGR between 2021 and 2026, and is predicted to reach $4.48 billion in 2026.
- North America's market share in 2015 was 25.34%.
- Between 2019 and 2024, the application segment that is expected to have the highest CAGR globally, is transport, and this can be attributed to increased sales of fuel cell vehicles (i.e. "FCEV and fuel cell buses") in both North America as well as the Asia Pacific region.
- North America is also expected to be the region with the largest market size between 2019 and 2024.
- In 2018, the U.S. had a market share of 93.8% "in the advances in fuel cells market".
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.