Healthcare & Transportation Locks Industry
To understand the key manufacturers, market segmentation, and demand drivers of the healthcare and transportation locks market (includes both mechanical and electronic locks) to develop a commercial growth strategy. The transportation segment includes road, rail, sea, and air shipping of commercial cargo as well as any personal-use locks during transportation such as locking the gun box on a pick-up truck or trailer. The healthcare segment includes both healthcare providers and pharmacies.
- "In the United States, cargo theft is estimated to cost customers approximately $15 billion."
- Abloy USA (Assa Abloy) is a leader in cargo security solutions in the US.
- North America accounts for 44% of Assa Abloy's global sales.
- The company achieved sales of $4,387 million (36,972 M SEK) in 2019.
- Aftermarket growth for the company "was driven by
upgrades from mechanical to
several vertical markets."
- "Electromechanical products grew by 38% and
mechanical solutions grew by 14%" in 2019.
- The company is increasing its focus on the logistics segment.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.