The goal is to get a look at Brightidea's financials, offerings, and executive team.
- Brightidea's annual revenue is estimated to be around $15 million.
- The company has around 72 employees.
- The founder and CEO of the company is Matthew Greeley.
- Greeley studied software engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology.
- Justin Gonzalez is the Senior Manager of Customer Success for Bright Idea. He obtained a BA in Psychology and Sociology at Boston University.
- Genevieve Wang has been the VP of Product for the company for six years. She has a BA in Economics from Harvard and an MBA from University of California, Berkeley.
- Some of Brightidea's clients include Telia Company, Haskell, Children's Miracle Network, Pearson, and Merck.
- The company's main product is their Idea Box software that includes a mobile app. The software allows real-time idea collection through a digital suggestion box, and offers "idea evaluation tools".
- They also offer software that helps companies manage a project portfolio for funding incubators.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.