To get an overview of Ceramiracle and how the company markets and advertises its products to develop an internal marketing and advertising campaign.
- Ceramiracle markets its products under four names. Ceramiracle markets its whole-food inspired supplements for the skin and body under the name O'Cali Nature. Ceramiracle's skincare products are sold under the name First Light, while its eye-care products are sold under the name FlowerBerry. True Bright is the name of Ceramiracle's skin brightening and protection supplement range.
- Ceramiracle's complete product range can be accessed vide this link.
- Ceramiracle's Facebook page can be accessed vide this link.
- Ceramiracle's Instagram page can be accessed vide this link.
- Ceramiracle's YouTube page can be accessed vide this link.
- Ceramiracle's Amazon page can be accessed vide this link.
- The FAQs on Ceramiracle's website are related to their products, shipping, and returns and exchange policies. Some of the product questions are enquiries asking whether Ceramiracle's products are cruelty-free, vegan, natural, and suitable for pregnant women, among others. Questions related to shipping enquire about domestic and internal shipping. Ceramiracle's FAQ page can be accessed vide this link.
- Since Ceramiracle markets its products under different names, there are several Amazon pages where customers have left their reviews and comments. Some of these reviews can be accessed vide this link and this link.
- Ceramiracle has been given a rating of 4.8 out of 5 by over 12,000 customers. Ceramiracle's website proudly displays this statistic.
- Ceramiracle's products have been reviewed by reputed third-party reviewers like Forbes, Vogue, and Yahoo, among others.
- Ceramiracle's PR efforts in marketing its products can be seen by accessing this link.
- Ceramiracle live streams the features and benefits of its products to potential customers every Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 PM Pacific Time. The company's live streams can be seen by accessing this link.
- The core principles of Ceramiracle are beauty and inclusivity. Ceramiracle believes in making effective formulations for all skin types irrespective of age, gender, culture, and skin color.
- Ceramiracle is a PETA-certified brand and the company makes cruelty-free, natural, and vegan products that can be effectively used by pregnant and breastfeeding women as well.
- The products made by Ceramiracle do not contain any chemicals, preservatives, parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, SLS/SLES, phthalates, and artificial dyes.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.