Consultancy Company Overviews
To identify the business model, company overview, services offered, and primary clients for Accenture, McKinsey & Company, Merkle, Epsilon, Pega, and Hux by Deloitte Digital for a marketing meeting.
- Overview: is a global professional services company that provides services and solutions related to strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. It is also an IT consulting and outsourcing firm. Accenture is one of the world's largest consultancy companies with 394,000 employees in 200 city offices across 120 countries.
- Business model: Accenture has a mass-market business model with little differentiation between customer segments and offers its services to mid-large firms, and government agencies. Its value proposition includes accessibility, customization, innovation, and brand/status. It has two revenue streams: consulting, and outsourcing.
- Services offered: the company offers management and technology consulting and systems integration services, and outsourcing services for business functions and systems.
- Key customers: Accenture has 92 Fortune Global 100 companies and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Some of its key customers include Microsoft, Adobe Systems, Siemens, and Dell
McKinsey & Company
- Overview: McKinsey is a global consultancy company that offers its services across 12 business functions including marketing and sales, analytics, operations, sustainability. It has 10,000 consultants and almost 2,000 research and information professionals serving in around 110 global offices.
- Business model: McKinsey has a mass-market business model without significant differentiation. It offers management services to businesses, non-profits, governments, and non-governmental organizations. Its value proposition includes innovation and brand/status. The company has a value-driven cost structure through personal service. It has a single revenue stream which includes the fees charged for client projects.
- Services offered: its key services include embedding digital, analytics, and design into core business processes and mind-sets, building capabilities that help organizations and people to thrive in an ever-changing context, and developing excellence in execution to ensure that actions translate into outcomes, quickly and sustainably.
- Key customers: the company serves around 90 of the top 100 companies around the world and more than 80 of the 100 largest US companies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.