Jack Mason Collaborations
To identify Jack Mason (an affordable, luxury watch brand) partnerships or collaborations to develop a go-to-market strategy for future partnerships or collaborations.
A.J. Foyt Enterprises
- A.J. Foyt is a professional race car driver, who won the Indianapolis 500 four times, and is only driver to ever win professional auto racing's 'triple crown' (Indy 500, Daytona 500, 24 Hours of Le Mans).
- Jack Mason collaborated with A.J. Foyt enterprises in 2019 to create a racing-inspired watch.
- The watch is part of a limited-edition series of "Texas Icon" watches, and its design reflects racing-specific elements.
- Jack Brand's racing collection can be found here.
- In 2018, Jack Mason developed a partnership with Lucky Brands, a retailer who highlights their authentic, and all-American clothing.
- Their Regatta watch, a timepiece including the highest-quality components, including sapphire crystal and water-resistance, was developed with funds from a crowdfunding campaign.
- The Regatta watches were available for sale in Lucky Brand stores.
- Jack Mason recently developed an "aviation-inspired, chronograph" watch in collaboration with Taylor Stitch, a manufacturer of durable, environmentally-friendly clothing. A chronograph watch offers features beyond a traditional watch, including a stopwatch, and the ability to measure heart rate, measure speed, or track multiple events simultaneously. These watches are typically priced at a premium to traditional watches.
- The watch design is intended to reflect 'the golden age of aviation', coupling the look of mid-century design, with modern chronograph features, such as 2 sub-dials, a date wheel, significant water resistance, and tachymeter and telemeter scales.
- The watch retails at $595.
- In honor of earth day, 2019, Jack Mason launched its first solar watch, and a percentage of proceeds went to support Conservation International's forest conservation efforts. Conservation International is a non-profit focused on saving the natural environment.
- Together with Conservation International, Jack Brand's efforts helped save 50,000 trees.
- In 2019, Jack Mason collaborated with Spindletop Museum to create a Spindletop-inspired watch, part of their "Texas Icons" limited edition series. The Spindletop Museum showcases life in Spindletop during the first oil boom
- The elements of the watch were inspired by Black Gold, with a black case and body, and gold-plated markers and hands.
- While more of a client relationship than a collaboration or partnership, Jack Brand was asked to design a watch for the cast of a Netflix movie, The Highwaymen.
- The design of the watch was inspired by the theme of the film, which was set in Texas in the 1920s and 1930s. The film's logo was etched into the case, to commemorate the film.
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to the Goals
- We were able to highlight five Jack Brand partnerships, along with summarizing their relationship with Netflix, who asked them to design a watch specifically for the cast of The Highwaymen.
- Our research revealed recent collaborations and partnerships, with additional collaborations and partnerships beyond what was provided not immediately evident.
- Our recommendations reflect the information we were able to uncover in this first hour of research, as well as additional information we expect to be available for further research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.