Lawnmower Replacement Parts - Competitive Landscape
To identify top three distributors of lawnmower parts in the US, their competitive advantage, and some insights on how to break into the market.
- The global market size for lawn mowers was valued at $9.7 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $14.5 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2026.
- Ride-on mowers are expected to retain top position in 2026, followed by push mowers and robotic mowers.
- Globally, the top distributors of lawnmower parts include Husqvarna, Deere & Company, and Honda, according to a recent report by MarketWatch.
- Consumer Reports published an article detailing the top requested and most favored features on lawnmowers. According to the article, uniform wheel sizes, blade-brake clutch, electric start, and one-lever height adjustment are some of the top features consumers prefer to have in a lawnmower.
- The US lawnmower market is moderately fragmented due to the presence of many local, regional, and international players. The emergence and development of innovative robotic mowers is currently driving the adoption of commercial lawnmowers in the US.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.