The Goop Lab: Audience Profile
To obtain a demographic and psychographic profile of the primary audience that watches "The Goop Lab" on Netflix. This information should include age, gender, income, education, family size, other brands of interest, and other shows of interest.
- According to MetroUK, women are the primary target audience of The Goop Lab.
- Decider further reveals that the likely target viewers for this reality show are white millennial or Generation X women who have "too much money or time on their hands".
- The description provided by Decider implies that the typical viewer of this series is an affluent white millennial or Generation X woman with a flexible schedule.
- Prior to the TV series, "Goop was launched as a newsletter in 2008, and has since expanded into its own brand, which includes e-commerce, product lines and books".
- According to Goop's chief content officer, Elise Loehnen, "Goop's typical readers tend to be between the ages of 26 and 50." The Goop brand focuses on providing "lifestyle and wellness recommendations on food, fitness, fashion and beauty."
- The aim of launching the TV series on Netflix is to expose Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle brand to a larger audience.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.