Demographic Profile Neutraceuticals User
To determine the demographics (age, gender, income) of the primary and secondary audience that purchase nutraceuticals. This information will help better understand the audience in order to help a customer launch a business in the industry.
Demographics Neutraceutical Audience
- According to Adecco, baby boomers are the largest consumers of nutraceuticals. They range in age between 55 to 73 years. This group is followed by millennials (23-38 years).
- Facebook users who are interested in nutraceuticals are mostly male (84%). Males who are interested in this type of product are in a younger age range than females interested in the product. 30% of males interested are between 25-34 years old (millennials), 23% are 35-44 years old (millennials and Generation X).
- For women, those who are interested are 65+ years old (37%) or range between 55-64 years old (26%) (baby boomers).
- The males interested in this product who are between 25-34 years are single and have attended college. They work in the fields of production (26%), sales (21%) and transportation and moving (16%). A sales manager has a college degree and earns a median wage of $126,640.
- Females older than 65 years are most likely retired. Those between 55-64 years are married, have a college degree, and work in the fields of administrative services (30%), sales (21%), and management (21%). In 2019, the median wage for an administrative services manager, for example, was $96,940. The median wage for a sales manager is mentioned above.
Demographics Dietary Supplements Audience
- Although there is a difference between dietary supplements and nutraceuticals differ, the demographic profile for the former is females (79%), ages 35-54 years (81%) and older than 55 years (79%), married (81%) with full-time employment (81%), and most likely to live in the South of the US (80%).
Summary of Findings
- During the initial hour of research, we focused on finding the demographics of the primary and secondary audience for nutraceuticals.
- We were able to find a survey on those using dietary supplements as well as triangulate a profile of those interested in nutraceuticals from Facebook analytics.
- The primary audience is most likely to be a male millennial earning above $100,000 annually. The secondary audience could be a female baby boomer who is either retired or earning an income above $95,000.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.