To obtain a list of content marketing conferences in 2020 and a list of publications relevant to content marketing professionals at middle-market or larger companies.
- Content Marketing World is being held from October 13-16, 2020 in Cleveland. Registration for this event will open next month.
- PubCon Florida is a wider range, but does have relevant events for content marketers. It is for SEOs, bloggers, content marketers and social media marketers. It is being held March 24-26, 2020.
- Social Media Marketing World will have sessions on content marketing, social media, strategy, analytics and so on. It is being held from March 1-3, 2020 in San Diego.
- The ContentTECH Summit will be in San Diego as well, from April 20-22, 2020.
- One content marketing firm has compiled a list of the top 53 content marketing blogs other content marketers should follow.
- Here is another, more curated, list of 20 prominent content marketers other content marketers should follow.
- Most other compilations are broader to all marketing publications, but some selected suggestions most relevant to content marketers are The Knowledge Bank, HubSpot Blog, Seth Godin, Marketing Land, Convince and Convert, Digiday Magazine, Visibility Magazine and Brand Tales Magazine (Australia-specific).
- As no geographic region was specified, we have assumed the US.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.”
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend researching to provide a curated list of 10 content marketing conferences in 2020. For each, we will give a brief description, dates, location and pricing information. We will select some of the top conferences based on attendance and relevance to content marketers specifically.
We also propose researching and compiling another curated list of some of the top 10 publications for middle-to-large market content marketing professionals. "Top" will be based upon relevance and popularity (such as followers, web traffic or subscribers) or another suitable metric if necessary.