North American Gig Market
Understand the gig market size and key players in North America.
- Findings have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Our initial search found that the only readily available information regarding the gig economy in North America only covered the United States. As a result, we have used the United States as a proxy for the market information.
- In 2018, the United States gig market was valued at $1.3 Trillion
broken down with the following segments:
- In the United States there was a total of 57 million gig workers in 2018.
- 56% of those workers, amounting to 31.92 million (57 million*0.56=31.92), worked with more than one company.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.