Gum Consumers in Canada
To obtain the user journey of gum consumers in Canada, with a specific focus on Wrigley's Excel. Also, to obtain the demographics of gum consumers in Canada, as well as the key retail distributors of Wrigley's Excel.
- According to Tony Moussa, the channel development head at Mars Wrigley Confectionery, approximately 15% of Canadian gum and mint sales take place at the convenience channel.
- Moussa stated that there is an increasing interest in enjoyment and fun gum.
- The purchase of gum has been decreasing for years in Canada. This trend continued in 2018.
- The major reasons for the reduced chewing gum demand are the lack of new or unique options in the category.
- Bubble gums are increasingly being associated with social images that are less favorable such as being less fashionable.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.