Hospitality and Retail Markets
To obtain an insight into the hospitality and retail markets to inform a sales penetration strategy.
- The global hotel market had a value of $570.18 billion in 2017.
- Wyndham Hotel Group has 8,976 properties globally. Marriot International has 6,542, and Hilton Worldwide has 5,405.
- The US hotel industry has experienced growth over the last decade as travel. With improving economic times, the amount of travel being undertaken has increased.
- The global fashion market had a value of $597.3 billion in 2019.
- It has a forecast CAGR of 11.5%. This will see the market size increase to $922 billion by 2023.
- The apparel market is the largest segment in this market, with a value of $386.4 billion.
Home Decor Market
- The global home decor market is currently growing at a CAGR of 4.9%. It will be worth $792.6 billion by 2025.
- The US furniture and homeware market is valued at $44.4 billion.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.