U.S. Leaders in Self Help and Personal Transformation
To learn about the U.S. leaders in the self help and personal transformation space for a new reality T.V. show.
The people with the highest net worth in the self-help and personal transformation space are;
- Oprah Winfrey's net worth is $3.5 billion.
- Tony Robbins' net worth is $500 million.
- Deepak Chopra has written over 80 books and has a net worth of $80 million.
- Eckhart Tolle is best know for his book The Power of Now, and has a net worth of $70 million.
- Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of Eat, Pray, Love, has a net worth of $25 million.
- Jack Canfield, the author of Chicken Soup For The Soul, has a net worth of $20 million.
- Esther Hicks has a net worth of $13 million.
- Lewis Howes is a former football player, turned life coach and has a net worth of $12 million.
- Brendon Burchard has a net worth of $7 million.
- Gabrielle Bernstein has a net worth of $3.1 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.