Meal Kit Delivery Market
The goal is to find out the market size, share, marketing spend, and recall of the meal kit home delivery service.
- The global meal kit delivery market size was $2.5 billion in 2017.
- It is expected to reach $8.94 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.15%.
- The fresh food portion of this market is expected to reach over $4 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14%.
- North America accounts for 45% of the market share, and is growing at a CAGR of 19% on its own.
- The US market size for meal kit delivery services is expected to reach over $4 billion by 2025.
- The top niche segments of meal kit delivery that are expected to market well include paleo, organic, veggie-centric, and farm-to-table.
- The churn rate of meal kit customers is high, with 77% of Blue Apron customers canceling at some point, and 80% of HelloFresh customers canceling within six months.
- Blue Apron's marketing budget is approximately $14 million per quarter. 78% of that spend goes to digital marketing channels.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.