Paid Social Media Marketing Best Practices, Fashion
Gain an understanding of best practices in paid social media marketing for fashion brands, with a focus on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram, as well as any case studies of casual fashion brands like Levis or Gap, or more premium brands
- Using Canva ads is also becoming more popular with brands, which allow business accounts to create immersive ad experiences.
- Buyable Pins on Pinterest are also a new best practices for fashion brands looking to promote items or increase exposure for their brand.
- Other general best practices for paid social media advertising include being aware of the business objective as you design a campaign, knowing the target audience and designing ads with them in mind.
- Fashion brands should determine whether impressions or engagements are more important to their advertising goal, and aim to maximize their key focus.
- Fashion brands should carefully select their platform, with Facebook noted to be the most engaging platform for fashion consumers age 18 to 34.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.