Integrated Research Organizations
To find information on successful campaigns conducted by integrated research organizations, including case studies and/or trends, in order to understand the landscape and the activities of competitors in the space.
Elligo Health Research
- Elligo Health Research engaged SCORR to help in the launch of its integrated research solution. Elligo had the objective of breaking down participation barriers by offering easier access to the 97% of doctors and their patients in the U.S. who were not taking part in clinical research.
- The first challenge was to help Elligo in defining its niche business in an industry filled with companies that claim to offer patient recruitment and enrollment services. That was important in order to clearly communicate Elligo's value proposition to its target audience and potential investors.
- SCORR began the process by conducting a market intelligence analysis to determine the top clinical research challenges encountered by each of Elligo’s target market, find out what sponsors and others were doing to address patient recruitment challenges
, and discover trends in the industry that would inform the decision-making and marketing strategy.
- The findings and the identity of the company were presented to potential investors and select industry stakeholders at a closed event held during the 2016 Drug Information Association (DIA) meeting.
- After receiving positive feedback from investors and stakeholders, SCORR used multiple platforms, including exhibit graphics, collateral materials, public relations, email, social media, and direct mail to publicize the Elligo brand among its audiences. The messaging for each audience was specific. A website with the updated messaging was also created.
- After three months, the Elligo website experienced a 124% increases in site visits, 143% increase in unique visitors, and 93% increase in page views.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.