Corporate Employer Brands - Case Studies
To gather case studies of successful corporate employer brands' social media campaigns, specifically Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, in order to develop a new campaign for USAA Careers.
SYKES Latin America
- Through 2017 and 2018, SYKES Latin America, alongside Hootsuite, ran a social media campaign to attract high-quality candidates and stand out in their market.
- Each month, they scheduled up brand-aligned content to post on social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram). They focused on creating "creative, editorial, and journalistic storytelling." The creative can be seen here.
- They focused on "reducing direct recruiting messaging" and telling employee stories to help "paint a picture of life at SYKES."
- With the help of Hootsuite, the company understood more about their followers and created "content strategies for specific audiences."
- In one year, the company's Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels increased by 51%, 83%, and 113% respectively. Its Facebook following increased to 47,000. Its social media engagement increased by 83%, about 20% of job applicants were hired successfully, and digital hiring costs decreased by 41%.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.