Food Delivery Apps: Customer Acquisition Strategies
To obtain case studies of food delivery apps that have conducted successful consumer-focused campaigns for acquisition. To determine the channels and messaging that were most successful to build strategy and communication ideas for a business pitch.
- Its organic traffic is 6,719,882 every month.
- Zomato takes up keywords and creates pages/links out of them. It ranks high on a number of keywords.
- We are not able to determine how it utilizes SEO as this information is not public.
- Furthermore, Zomato gets back-links from 12,274,172 unique domains.
- Additionally, it gets "233 back-links from high authority domains such as .gov and .edu domains."
- For all these reasons, it has garnered high website traffic.
- As of mid 2019, their social media pages had the following follower count:
- On these platforms, they post ingenious messages linking to current events, TV shows, and movies. Examples include:
- During the 2016 Olympics season, Zomato used the logo as circular coffee stains in a goldish-brown color with the statement "If coffee-drinking was a sport, we would take the gold!"
- Tagging on current affairs, they used the imagery of creating a border wall with Tacos with the message "Make Tacos, Not Walls "
- They also used phrases that associated with shows such as "How I ate your butter" and "Game of Cones."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.