Fantasy Sports Betting Media Campaigns
Identify case studies of media campaigns for Fantasy Sports Betting websites.
- In August 2019, DraftKings, a “daily fantasy sports betting site," ran a campaign on TV, out-of-home and digital channels around the beginning of the NFL season.
- One TV spot was titled “Making it Reign” and "show[ed] how real-world users reacted to winning or losing in actual tournaments that DraftKings had previously hosted across the country." The video can be viewed here.
- The campaign was the first in-house campaign created by the DraftKings team.
- The commercial featured "a man [whom] walks unknowingly into a room where his coworkers had a surprise party waiting for him. The man, who isn't phased by the party, says he knew that his team would cover the point spread, which is why he bet using FanDuel's app." In the commercial, FanDuel advertised a $500 risk-free first bet.
- The campaign ran in one airing on NFL Football on CBS in late August 2019. It had an engagement rating of 1.7 and was viewed by 90% of viewers as positive.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.