Data on the Telehealth Market
To provide data on the growing telehealth market, i.e.
- size of current global market (revenue, value creation) - broken down into regions
- projections for the global market, e.g. how much will it grow next 3-5 years
- how do you decompose / breakdown the telehealth market
- The global market for telehealth is estimated to be USD 25.4 billion in 2020.
- North American Market - estimated $15.2 billion
- Europe - estimated $5.1 billion
- Asia - estimated $3.6 billion
- Rest of the world - estimated $1.5 billion
- The global market is projected to reach USD 55.6 billion by 2025 from USD 25.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 16.9% during the forecast period.
- By component, the software & services segment accounted for the largest share of the telehealth market in 2019. The components of the telehealth market are software & services, and hardware segments.
- By application, the teleradiology segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019. The telehealth market by application is segmented into teleradiology, tele-ICU, tele-stroke, teleconsultation, telepsychiatry, teledermatology and other applications.
- By end-user, the provider segment will witness the highest growth during 2020-2025. The global telehealth market is broadly segmented by end-user into providers, payers, patients and other end users. The provider segment accounted for the largest share of the global telehealth market in 2019.
- By mode of delivery, the telehealth market can be broken into cloud-based and on-premise.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.