Corporate Philanthropic Foundations in the UK
To identify a list of the largest corporate philanthropic foundations in the UK, with a focus on those that prioritize providing support for regional workforce initiatives.
The following are the top 26 corporate foundations in the UK, based on giving.
Top Corporate Foundations
- Their grant making initiatives "aim to connect science, safety, and society by supporting research of the highest quality and promoting skills and education."
- Address: 71 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4BS, United Kingdom
- Phone: (44 20) 7709 9166
- "Goldman Sachs Gives is committed to fostering innovative ideas, solving economic and social issues, and enabling progress in underserved communities globally."
- Address: Goldman Sachs, Peterborough Court, 133 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2BB
- Phone: 02077741000
- For the initial hour, we tried identifying as much of the requested information as possible. We were mainly able to identify the top 26 corporate philanthropies (based on giving). We were unable to immediately determine if all the identified corporate philanthropic foundations provide support for regional workforce initiatives. However, we were able to identify some early insights, as well as contact information for the first four philanthropic foundations (BHP Billiton Sustainable Communities, Lloyd’s Register Foundation, Lloyds Bank Foundation for England & Wales, and Goldman Sachs Gives (UK).
- We can continue the research for the other identified corporate foundations to identify if they provide support for regional workforce initiatives as well as identify their contact information (address and phone).
- We compiled the information in the attached spreadsheet.
- Research indicates that there are more philanthropic corporate foundations in the UK, we can also research this further, if this is of interest.
- Feel free to add or select an option below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.