GMAT and GRE Market Size and Growth
To identify the number of people who take the GMAT and GRE in the US each year, growth over the last five years, and the expected growth rate over the next five years. This information will be used in conducting a due diligence to acquire an affiliate marketing website that makes its money on commissions each time someone clicks through to purchase a course it sells from Kaplan and other test prep schools.
- The latest 2018 GMAT report was released in May 2019 by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
- In 2018, there were a total of 73,556 GMAT exam takers in the United States.
- In 2017, the total GMAT exam takers in the U.S. were 79,746.
- In 2016, there were 83,186 GMAT exam takers in the U.S.
- In 2015, the U.S. saw a total of 84,811 people taking the GMAT exam.
- In 2014, 87,585 took the GMAT exam in the U.S.
- The five-year growth rate of GMAT exam takers in the U.S. from 2014-2018 was -4.3 percent.
Summary of Findings
In the initial hour of research, the total GMAT exam takers in the United States was provided for years 2014 through 2018. Additionally, the five-year growth rate for U.S. GMAT exam takers for 2014-2018 was provided. Similarly, research revealed that the most recent annual statistics for GMAT exam takers in the U.S. was for year 2018. However, due to time constraints, no research was conducted on the total annual number of GRE exam takers in the U.S., the five-year past growth rate, and the projected five-year growth rate.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.