The goal is to look into the sparkling water market size and growth, key players, and SodaStream business model.
- Private labels have an 18.5% market share of the US bottled sparkling water market. This is followed by Sparkling Ice with 15.1%, La Croix with 14.6%, and Perrier with 9.3%.
- The global sparkling water market is increasing at a CAGR of 7.4%.
- The US spent approximately $2.45 billion annually on sparkling water.
- SodaStream's revenue is approximately $613 million.
- The most recent marketing spend we could find for SodaStream was from 2017. The company spent $44.7 million on marketing.
- Some top players in the sparkling water market are Nestle, Waters North America, PepsiCo, and Talking Rain.
- Other key players in the sparkling water market include Bubly, Polar, San Pellegrino, and Topo Chico.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We suggest continuing with a competitive analysis of SodaStream and 3 of its top competitors. For each one, we will provide their revenue, sparkling water offerings, marketing spend (if available), competitive advantage, and messaging in their marketing.
Alternatively, we can provide a detailed overview of SodaStream's business model. This will include their revenue, market share, marketing tactics, messaging, and competitive advantage.