Solo Wellness Retreat
To find 5-10 suitable wellness retreats for a single female in her thirties that has at least some of the following amenities: spa, massage, yoga, hot springs, hiking, and a nice design aesthetic for a getaway.
- Bland, Virginia
- Eupepsia has various 2-7 day plans that start at approximately $280-$750 per day depending on the amenities wanted.
- Founded on the science and philosophy of Ayurveda, Eupepsia combines Advanced Health Screenings with Traditional as well as Progressive Therapies and Fresh Vegetarian Fusion Nutrition, tailored to each person’s body type, in a unique setting tucked in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
- Whether you are looking to completely rejuvenate and heal from certain conditions, or you feel you need to de-stress, detox, lose weight, or get fit, or you just simply want to relax and enjoy the nature and the mountains, book the Eupepsia health and wellness retreat and we will help you tailor your program to your needs.
- Eupepsia offers healthy, balanced meals tailored to the different body types, based on Ayurvedic assessments. Meals are prepared using the freshest, most natural ingredients and are often sourced directly from the greenhouses located on the premises, with no preservatives or hormones and treated organically to act as a natural detox to the whole system.
As part of Eupepsia’s holistic therapy approach to balancing the mind, body and spirit, we offer daily yoga and meditation group courses that help you connect with your inner self – the ultimate pathway to long-term wellness.
- For those of you interested to go further or have specific needs, our teachers will work with you on a one-on-one basis with a personalized yoga therapy program.
- Joshua Tree, CA
- All inclusive rates range from $250-$425 nightly.
- Spend three nights at an impeccably styled mid-century jewel on 2.5 acres of stunning piñon and juniper studded Mojave desert. Up the road from the property is the boundary of Joshua Tree National Park. Nature, with all the modern amenities--internet, pool, yoga studio, fire pit, and more.
- Like a guided meditation, you will be led into the deepest parts of YOU to gain deeper self-insight, release old patterns and blocks, and take a quantum life leap. Group hypnotherapy is not only a powerful journey of healing and self-discovery, but it's a lot of fun, too! No previous experience necessary.
- Enjoy delicious, healthy, plant-based meals made by a famous vegan chef. Meals made to satisfy your cravings and maintain your energy. Gluten-free options available. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included.
- TIBETAN SOUND BATH MEDITATION
- Part meditation, part listening exercise, sound baths are healing musical performances that deeply effect both the physical body and the subtle energy body to help heal depression, anxiety, chronic pain, and insomnia, and to deepen soul connection and to spark creativity.
- BURNING RITUAL
- An ancient ceremony that employs fire for the final release of what no longer serves you so that you can make space for something new and better.
- GUIDED HIKE IN JOSHUA TREE NATIONAL PARK
- A unique, up-close opportunity to see and experience the beauty and majesty of the National Park. Incredible rock formations and panoramic landscapes await you.
Results of Initial Research
Multiple resorts were found during this research process, but they were averaging $1,000 per night. Continued research will be needed to locate more resorts that meet all the criteria.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.