Social Media Video Content
The goal is to find statistics on video content in social media relating to how much more it is viewed and shared than other content, as well as best practices for using video to aid audio discovery and consumption.We sug
- Video marketers are getting 66% more leads per year and are experiencing a 54% increase in brand awareness due to their video content.
- 79% of consumers prefer watching a video over reading about a product online.
- 92% of people who watch video on mobile phones will share it on social media.
- Video content gets 1200% more shares on social media than text and image content combined.
- Short videos are the best performing ones on sites like Facebook and Instagram.
- Using written words within a video aids users in retaining what is said in the content.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.