Sexuality Through Online Courses
To understand the trends, market size, and popularity of online courses in the US, EU, and Israel, and to determine the feasibility of creating an online course focused on Tantra sexuality.
Trends in Online Courses and Education
- Adaptive Learning: The use of software algorithms and artificial intelligence to deliver a highly personalized learning experience for the student is likely to become more popular as the online education market grows.
- Microlearning: Learning information in small increments, rather than through courses that take hours, is more attractive to busy people. Corporations use this theory as well, in order to ensure that their busy employees always have up-to-date skills.
- Gamification: Game-based learning is becoming more popular, even for adults. Studies show that the "gamification" of online educational material increases levels of serotonin and dopamine within students, creating a happier and more fun learning experience.
- Video-Based Instruction: Experts agree that the flexibility and freedom associated with educational courses based on videos improves the quality of learning for students, and allows students to learn around their own schedule.
- Personal Development: Courses that teach students non-academic skills like leadership, management, problem-solving, and communication are becoming more popular than courses that teach academic skills. Students prefer to learn how to be adaptive to changes rather than learn a particular skill that may soon become outdated.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality: More afforable technology is making this online education method more popular, especially for hands-on or situational skills.
- Collaboration: Online courses that also offer an online community of like-minded learners are becoming more popular than individualized, solitary courses.
- User-Friendly Courses: Customers want an easy, seamless education experience. Websites with intuitive and simple courses are more successful than sites that are complicated and difficult to use.
- Social Proof of Success: When looking for courses to take, students are more likely to choose a course that has positive reviews and testimonials from real customers, rather than what "seems" like a good course based on marketing strategies.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.