In-Home Personal Training Market: TAM
To identify the total addressable market of the global digital fitness industry or in-home personal training & workout market and its LTV and CAC metrics.
- According to Luncintel, the global digital fitness market is expected to reach $27.4 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 32.6% with promising growth potential for smart wearable fitness devices and smart wearable sports devices.
- Allied market research has estimated that the global online/virtual fitness market will reach $59.23 billion at a CAGR of 33.1% by 2027. The market was valued at $6.04 billion in 2019 (PR Newswire).
- Nasdaq has reported that Peloton, which is among the leaders in the smart home fitness believes that its "Serviceable Addressable Market (SAM) is 14 million Connected Fitness Products, with 12 million in the U.S. alone. Its Total Addressable Market (TAM) is 67 million households, of which 45 million are in the U.S."
- According to a 2020 survey of fitness club users in the US conducted by Harrison Co, $10 billion annually could leave the club sector due to the pandemic. A partner of the company has stated that "once stay-at-home guidelines are lifted, consumers will continue to work out at home in numbers far beyond anything we saw prior to the crisis."
- As per market research, the global fitness app market size is expected to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 21.1%.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.