Learning Management Systems
To gather information on the available learning management systems or micro-learning platforms that can be customized and have the following features: be white-labeled, be scaled based on the number of front line staff, house both generic and custom content by customers, engage front line staff by allowing them to share their stories/video/best practices about the product, include a gamification/incentive component, enable teams to manage and moderate topics/content shared, and provide an opportunity to poll groups. The information will be used to develop a tool that distributes information about a client's product to their customers' front line staff.
- Docebo Learn (LMS) is a learning management system that has the following features:
- Adobe Captivate Prime is a learning management system that has the following features:
- Learners can post their own content and share it on their social feed.
- Poll creation.
- Create personalized views.
- Enables customizable gamification mechanics.
- Control contributions to a discussion board.
- Use custom branding and "out-of-the-box themes."
- Enable departments, divisions, or clients "with their own instance of LMS, which they can customize, brand, administer and manage while sharing seats, catalogs, and reports."
- Other features include browser add-in for social learning, activity tracker for discussion boards, automated content curation, and API Layer.
- The product's website suggests that the product is scalable to any number of front line staff as it says that its "industry-leading features that allow you to scale as you grow."
We created a spreadsheet to outline the products and how they stack up against the requested criteria.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.