Millenial Canadians Wellness Goals
To understand health and wellness goals of the millenial generation in Canada. This involves comparison with previous generations, their sources of information, and their journey into taking control of their health.
Health and wellness goals of Millennial Canadians
- In a study about Canadians' Perspectives on Health & Wellness, participants were asked to rate their top goals and priorities in terms of health and well-bring.
- In this study, millennials were amongst the age groups that rated exercising as one of their priorities, as well as sleep improvement.
- The same study has shown that they also rated meditation and using alternative medicine higher than other age groups.
- Finally, Canadian millennials thought that fitness memberships were amongst the products that contribute to help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
- According to research, Canadian millennials have been prioritizing diet and lifestyle choices.
- They show that commitment by being ready to pay a premium for healthy products.
- Mental health has become an important issue for millennials, and specifically anxiety, with a trebling of google searches on the topic during the last decade.
- Canadian millennials are now looking for food to improve their physical health as well as their mental health.
- In another study, millennials were found more likely to set themselves health and wellness resolutions to improve their daily mood.
Source of their Research on Health and Well-Being
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.