Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Software
To compile a list of all the top partner relationship management (PRM) tools/software, a brief summary of the unique/notable features of each tool, details on what kind of person or organization is best suited to that tool, and pricing details for each tool.
This research will help partner managers at SaaS companies learn which partner relationship management (PRM) tools are right for them.
- For the purpose of this research, PRM tools/software will be defined as follows:
"Partner management software, sometimes called partner relationship management (PRM), provide businesses with tools to track sales partners and affiliates, and for those partners to communicate with and receive support from the business. Partner management software provides a private portal for each partner, where they can access documents, campaign materials, market development funds (MDF), opportunities, and deals."
Top Partner Relationship Management Software
- G2.com has compiled a list of 50 Partner Relationship Management Software based on G2 Scores, popularity, and satisfaction. G2 Score is calculated by considering user reviews and data compiled from online sources and social network. An algorithm is then applied to calculate "satisfaction" and "market presence" of each tool.
- As per the G2 Scores, the top 10 Partner Relationship Management Software include Impact, ZINFI, Allbound PRM, Salesforce Partner Relationship Management, Impartner PRM, Zift Solutions, TUNE (formerly HasOffers), PartnerStack, LeadMethod PRM, and NetSuite CRM+ Partner Relationship Management.
- A complete list of 50 PRM tools identified by G2.com can be found here.
- In 2018, Forrester performed a 26 criteria-evaluation of several PRM providers and shortlisted 12 most significant PRM providers. These include "Allbound, Channeltivity, ChannelXperts, Impartner, Magentrix, Mindmatrix, Oracle, Salesforce, TIE Kinetix, Webinfinity, Zift Solutions, and ZINFI."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.