Patient Engagement Platforms
To understand the current patient engagement platforms' market, future projections, and its evolution over time.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORMS MARKET
- The market size was $12.86 billion in 2018
- The market's CAGR is 20.43% for the period of 2019-2026.
- Cloud-based solutions exhibit the highest CAGR of over 20%.
- North America has the largest market share of these platforms.
- By 2025, this market is expected to generate about $48.24B.
TYPES OF PLATFORMS
- These platforms consisted of three components: hardware, software, and services.
- The software is either a standalone solution or an integrated solution.
- The services include consultation, implementation, training and education, post-sale and maintenance, advertising, and enrollment.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- The four main areas of application include health management, social and behavioral management, home health management, and financial health management.
THE FUTURE OF PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- This platforms will enhance the experience for patients, making them feel like they are in charge of their own journey.
- The technology has potential in expanding to wearables, home monitoring devices, and mobile health technology.
- If future technology is implemented properly, it can result in uninterrupted online care and sophisticated data analytics.
- The current platforms, such as portals, will address the customer experience and user interface to enhance engagement.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.