Patient Engagement Platforms
To understand the current patient engagement platforms' market, future projections, and its evolution over time.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORMS MARKET
- The market size was $12.86 billion in 2018
- The market's CAGR is 20.43% for the period of 2019-2026.
- Cloud-based solutions exhibit the highest CAGR of over 20%.
- North America has the largest market share of these platforms.
- By 2025, this market is expected to generate about $48.24B.
TYPES OF PLATFORMS
- These platforms consisted of three components: hardware, software, and services.
- The software is either a standalone solution or an integrated solution.
- The services include consultation, implementation, training and education, post-sale and maintenance, advertising, and enrollment.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- The four main areas of application include health management, social and behavioral management, home health management, and financial health management.
THE FUTURE OF PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
- This platforms will enhance the experience for patients, making them feel like they are in charge of their own journey.
- The technology has potential in expanding to wearables, home monitoring devices, and mobile health technology.
- If future technology is implemented properly, it can result in uninterrupted online care and sophisticated data analytics.
- The current platforms, such as portals, will address the customer experience and user interface to enhance engagement.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research was able to pull some information from publicly available sections of market research. Most of the information required to address this request exhaustively is not publicly available. For this reason, we recommend additional research to identify 3-4 additional insights into the patient engagement platforms' market, future projections, and its evolution over time.